| Kynley drinking out of the hose. She loves water and will always want to drink out of your cup (or hose)! |
| Exploring new places has been exciting. |
| We've been doing some projects around the apartment and Kynley has been a good helper to her dad. |
| Our favorite summer treat at the Summer Snow Shack! |
| Orem Summer Fest with cousin Emma and Jordan and Aunt Jess! (I guess Jordan was on a ride when we took this picture!) |
| We have enjoyed hanging out with friends! |
| Swinging makes Kynley giggle and it also makes her sleepy! |
| We have been doing some home sewing projects and sewing projects with friends! |
Isn't being home the best?! I can't believe how much she looks like you! She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! She has the most adorable expressions and those eyes... I'm coming to Provo in August. We HAVE to meet up!!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete