| She was sucking on her toes and making very loud slurping sounds...She can finally get her toes in her mouth. Just so you know she has been trying for weeks! |
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
New skills!
I put Kynley down for a nap after she ate today. I knew she probably wouldn't fall asleep because even though she was tired she was ready to play. It laid her down and went to finish a project. A couple minutes later I realized she was being so quiet in there until I heard a loud sound. I thought it was from outside but it wasn't and it happened several times. Then I realized it was coming from the nursery I wasn't sure what to expect because I knew she didn't have any toys in the crib with her and I could not figure out what this sound was so I went in her room to investigate and I saw this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness...adorable!!!
ReplyDelete