Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If only the babynamey.com were right

So I happened to log onto our blog tonight and looked to the right and saw that our baby is one day old! Ah if only that were true...I'm a full 40 weeks today and no idea of when she will be here :) Hopefully just a little more waiting (or no more waiting would be fine too!)

5 comments:

  1. I hated it when my due date came and past, it's so frustrating. Waiting will be done soon! I can't wait to see the first photos of your little girl, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully she'll come soon!! Just think of this....she can't stay in there forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect is your belly! I love it. I sure hope she comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so feel your pain! I went a week past my due date and had to get induced. Don't worry, she will be here before you know it and soon enough she will be 1 year old and walking all over and you will be wondering where the time went. Good luck! Can't wait to see some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love the belly. Can't wait to see pictures of her! Have you scheduled an induction date yet? You are just days away...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete