Today we went to the doctor and they said baby looks great and is measuring well and had a heartbeat of 145. I also had to get my Rhogam shot today. Soon we will get to start our birthing classes and really getting ready for the baby.
Kates you look so adorable!!! We need to get together soon! I've missed you!!!! We need to make a fresh mozzarella pizza :) ...let me know when you're free!!! Love ya!
Katie, I was looking at your facebook and saw that you have a blog! I am so excited that I can see what you are up to. You look gorgeous! Matt and I are so happy for you guys to be having a baby. It is so much fun :)
Kates you look so adorable!!! We need to get together soon! I've missed you!!!! We need to make a fresh mozzarella pizza :) ...let me know when you're free!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
You look darling! Love that little baby belly!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I just found your blog. You are so cute! Congrats and good luck! Little girls are the best!
ReplyDeleteKatie, I was looking at your facebook and saw that you have a blog! I am so excited that I can see what you are up to. You look gorgeous! Matt and I are so happy for you guys to be having a baby. It is so much fun :)
ReplyDelete